School Gateway - Online School Payments
We are in the process of changing our online payment system due to PAY360 closing down at the end of July. From September 2023 ALL payments to school will now be taken through School Gateway.
If you haven’t already done so, please register by downloading the FREE School Gateway app. More information can be found here: https://schoolgateway.
All school related communication, club bookings and payments will go through School Gateway. To stay up to date with what’s going on at school please make sure you download the app for free. Just search ‘School Gateway’ in your App store and download. Simple.
Your login details will be automatically generated using the contact information Sacred Heart Primary School will obtain from your admission form. It is important therefore that all contact information held for you is kept up-to-date. Emails will be sent from the School Gateway to your personal email addresses.
If you have any questions or would like some more information, please see the School Gateway site here: https://schoolgateway.co.uk/.
You can also log in to the online version of School Gateway via the above site if you do not have a smart phone, although we do recommend using the app if possible as it makes it far easier to get hold of parents when we need to.
How to activate your account – once your admission form has been processed by the school
- Download the Android or iPhone app – see above links.
- Press ‘Sign Up’ then enter the email and mobile number the school has on record.
- Press ‘Send PIN’. You will receive a text message with your unique PIN.
- You’re now ready to log in and start using School Gateway.
How to log in
- Once you have your PIN, go ahead and launch the School Gateway app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Enter the email you have provided to the school and the PIN you received on activation. If you didn’t get a PIN, it is likely because the school doesn’t have the right contact info. Get in touch with the school office to check.
- If both the email and PIN are entered correctly, hit ‘Login’ and you’re ready to start engaging with the school.
- You can also access School Gateway on the web